Monday, December 20, 2010

Greetings from Holland!

Happy end of exams!! (oh, wait, that's not a holiday for non-uni students)  I'm spending the holidays with family in Holland, which is really nice so far.  I don't have a ton to report, aside from the horrific weather issues at the airport that have been all over the news (it was bad-I ran into friends that had been at the airport for days trying to get to the states).  Luckily, I made it after only a three hour delay.
Last weekend Ailsa and I got into the holiday spirit with a field trip to Edinburgh Castle, where the Edinburgh Opera Chorus was performing Christmas carols in the great hall.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it over to the Continent with only the relatively short delay! This morning's news report sounded horrific for travelers.

    ReplyDelete