Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Parades and Snow Days

It's funny the things I miss about the U.S.-none of them are things I'd thought about before I got here.  One of them, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, really bothered me.  It seems really silly, but watching the parade on Thanksgiving morning has been a tradition for as long as I can remember, as totally cliche as that is.  After a week, I've finally managed to track down a copy of the NBC footage online!  I am really excited to take a study break and watch some of it :)

Snow update:  After five days of snow, I saw my first city plow last night.  The roads are still a mess and a lot of my classes have been cancelled because our teachers can't get to campus...but for those of us who walk everywhere, we're still plugging away.

No comments:

Post a Comment